torsdag 11. september 2014

The Road



As I walk this empty road.
I
hear an excavator, but I can only see tall trees.
The
asphalt becomes a gravel road.
And
the wind is blowing in hair.
I smell
grass and chilly air.

As I look down I see leaves on the ground.
In
the tall trees the leaves are changing colors.
The
autumn has begun.
And I
see turnips and bushes and stinging nettle.
Behind the
turnips it is many bushes growing into each other.

I look down so I don`t trip.
The
stones are loose and some are big.
The
road is wide and long.
And I have
walked this empty road for a while now.
I
see a creek and hear it gurgle.

The road takes me from the school to the forest.
When the wind plays with
my hair I look up.
And
what I see is a blue sky.
There
is only a few cotton clouds on the sky.
And it
seems like they are floating.

7 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, Cathrine! Your poem is real good, and you have actually managed to include all the elements in the task you were given. I am impressed :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow! That was a really good poem.

    SvarSlett
  3. Good job! Really nice rhymes :)

    SvarSlett
  4. nice poem, I feel like you used some time on this poem! :D

    SvarSlett